Wednesday, October 22, 2008

today is my last day of internship

sonok babe...no more bgn pagi n gado2 ngn my sis pg2....no more iron2 bj kurung..leceh babe.. im not that type of lady...but.. i will miss all of my intern friends... syakilla-nice gurl.....zul-bamna guy....n khai-hensem guy...haahaahahaa... nice to noe all of u... thanks for being my friends.. u noe... sumtimes i become so annoyying but u still stick with me.. so sori if i ade say  sumting that hurt u.. sori babe...tau jela  i nie kurang sket bab2 language tuh..0ppss!!!.. y alwaz b with me at the bilik server-zul n sya... thanks... byk kenangan dlm bilik server....y lawak, y sedey, y manis ,everything..
bile la lg kite dpt jupe erk.. perhaps kt uitm shah alam.. i hope...okla bubye uitm dungun....oppss! not to forget my annoying bos... but still my bos maa.. i still have so respect her... so sori la bos...jgn mare2 ....

*igt bamna igt zul..haahaha

2 comments:

Unknown said...

good luck to you....
p/s : bamna tue orang ye?igt pe tadi...(busybody skit ye..bf awak ke?dari awal sampai akhir,bamna je.... :-))

serigala said...

bamna is bamna..
lau pakwe dia pun aper salahnya..wakaka...